Tezos is a new platform for smart contracts and decentralized applications.
The Tezos protocol offers a formal process through which stakeholders can efficiently govern the protocol and implement future innovations.
The Tezos blockchain was designed to facilitate formal verification, which helps secure smart contracts and avoid buggy code.
Tezos’ unique proof-of-stake consensus algorithm gives every stakeholder the opportunity to participate in the validation of transactions on the network and be rewarded by the protocol for doing so.
- Location Deskeo
- Next session September 16-18
- Duration 3 Days
- Languages English French
- Skill level Programming Beginner
- Students 25
- Learning 6
- Exercises 3
Chain Accelerator is a blockchain startup accelerator based at STATION F, the biggest startup campus in the world, building an ecosystem with blockchains, universities, corporates, institutionals and investors.
Chain Accelerator Academy is a privileged partner of Tezos and offers on-site courses. Chain Accelerator Academy is also a hub for doctoral degrees. The aim is to integrate academia and real global projects. We can provide a grant for your courses based on profiles.
- Install a development environnement for Tezos
- Smart contract development on Tezos
- Decentralized service development on Tezos
- Tezos node run
Lesson 1. Learning: Fundamental principes420 minutes
- Generalities on blockchains
- 2 properties of blockchain technologies
- Advantages / disadvantages of technology
- Use case of technology
- Tezos Smart Contract System
- Description of the "octopus"
- Transactions & transactions
- Agility through on-line governance
- Delegation of decisions to bakers
- Validation of confectioners
- Responsibility of bakers
- Introduction to the vocabulary of the proof of stakes of Tezos
- Rules that are safe and intelligible by formal verification of smart contracts
- Integration and RPC Calls
- Development environment
Lesson 2. Discuss: use cases, governance, fees (Group)60 minutes
Lesson 1. Learning: Using wallets and RPC interfaces480 minutes
- Group Exercise: Delegation with RPC Calls
- Exercise groups:
- Create a wallet with RPC interfaces
- Create a local explorer with RPC interfaces
Lesson 1.480 minutes
- Michelson basics :
- Taking a deeper look at the code
- If we want to go further
- Hello input
- Hello Input and Storage
- Michelson more :
- Getting ready
- Contract origination
- Calling a contract
- Calling a contract from another contract
- Originating stringCaller
- Running stringCaller
- Michelson Data Structures
- Constructing Pairs with the PAPAIR macro
- Destructing Pairs with UNPAIR
- Selecting leaves with CAR and CDR macros
- Exercise groups:
- End-to-end construction of an auction service
- Choose a community and create a governance system (vote) and a contributive economy (rewards)
Co-founder of Chain Accelerator: blockchain startup accelerator at Station F.
Technical lead of major innovations in telecommunications and digital for 20 years.
Creator of Blockchain communities, supporting the development in Africa through the economic and social power of networks digital tools since age 15.
Frequent speaker : Blockchain for industries, cybersecurity, communities.
Coder on: Bitcoin, Tezos, Cosmos /Tendermint, Wanchain.