- Location Paris Dauphine University
- Next session December 7-8
- Duration 2 Days
- Languages English French
- Participants 70
Chain Accelerator is a blockchain startup accelerator based at STATION F, the biggest startup campus in the world, building an ecosystem with blockchains, universities, corporates, institutionals and investors.
Chain Accademy provide blockchain course and it's also a hub for doctorals, in order to put them in touch with the main world projects.
Chain Accelerator is organizing a hackathon. To be won:
- 1st: 7 000 €
- 2nd: 2 000 €
- 3th: 1 000 €
For a TOP 3 project, if the project is accepted by Chain Accelerator, a 6 months incubation at Station F (Paris) will be offered
We reserve the right to change the distribution of the prize.
HACKATHON RESERVED TO DEVELOPERS
Here is a channel dedicated to the event, on our Telegram, useful if you want to meet participants:
Each team’s aim is to deploy a service compatible with Bitcoin ecosystem, as well as the corresponding user interface.
- Hackathon’s opening at Room Raymond Aron.
- Lecture Hall 2, 3 and 4 for team work.
- Hall 2 for meals
- Room Raymond Aron
- Nicolas Cantu co-fondateur Chain Accelerator
- Bitcoin community representatives
Available Subjects (feel free to suggest some more):
- Tooling for Bitcoin
- Banking services
- Proof servcices
- Secure smart contract infrastructure
Participants: Between 50 and 75 people including: Grandes Ecoles, researchers, ideation startups, engineer and business schools, and independent geniuses. Come with your team or come to complete an existing team.
- Saturday 9:30 - 9:45 am: Arrival, welcome & arrangement
- Saturday 9:45 - 10:15 am: Hackathon’s and Bitcoin community presentation
- Saturday 10:15 - 10:30 am: Teams’ creation, Github projects and running order
- Saturday 10:30 am - Sunday 4:15 pm: Projects development
- Saturday 4 pm Snack break
- Saturday 7:30 pm: doors closed
- Sunday 9:30am: doors open
- Sunday 4 pm Snack break
- Sunday 4:15 - 5:15 pm: 5 minutes pitch with a working demo of each project
- Sunday 5:15 - 5:30 pm: Panel decisions
- Sunday 5:30 - 6 pm: Announcing winners and prize giving
- Teams are composed of 3 to 5 persons to make between 7 and 10 teams
- Ideally mixed: 3-4 developers + business and research
- Possibility to develop on site or remotely
- Wifi available, you just need to bring your stuff (laptop, chargers, ...)
- Using Github to upload projects
Free food and drinks: pizzas, cakes, sodas, water, …